November 12, 2010

worst date

My worst date was during freshman year, the year where nobody cared about anything or atleast I didnt. I remember seeing her the first day of school than i decided to ask her out i knew her from junior jigh school. About a week later i got to know her better than i was set because my friend where hyping me up to get with her i asked her out during the weekend, after that i never asked any girl out again during the weekend or atleast try not too anymore. than while we was out she kept complaining about my friends and kept telling me bout going home early all all that type of things.following days lead agruments and im like wtf on the first few days we starting goin out so i stop talking to her compeletly. after that saw her everyday in class but never spoke to her again.

3 comments:

  1. okay. so basically she wanted ytou to change your life n friends to fit her. and im guessing that you stopped talking to her after that and i support you. just because she is being naggy too early in the relationship and it would have just gotten worse if you would have continued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you for not staying with her. I don't like a controlling partner either. And for the simple fact she behaved like that so early in the relationship makes the matter worse. Not talking to her again I guess worked better for you in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats what I was saying just at the begining there was problems so i did stop talking to her. I mean i dont mind she say she aint like my friends but to just tell me what to do wasnt cool, that just wasnt me so it just ended there.

    ReplyDelete