December 10, 2010

Blog post 15: Reflection

1) What was the one assignment that was fun to do and why?

I found the first paper (the advertisement paper) very interesting brcause I myself learned new things while searching for the advertisements.


2) What was the one assignment that made you learn something about something? What was that "something" you learned?

While doing the advertisement paper I learned about the hegemonic masculinity and what it is. where it started and other types such as the metrosexual tyoe.


3) What was the one assignment that you did not care for? why?

The assignment I didnt like was the 2nd research becausce I was struggling with finding the sources that would be help with the reading from class that i chose. I changed the reading used as a source 3 times.



4) Do you think, overall, Blogger was a useful tool for this class? In what ways?

Yes!, I think blogger was a very useful tool for the class. In ways that you could see others classmates paper comments to what they think about your paper help you build your paper and make improvements.


5.) Describe one kind of assignment or task that we did NOT do that you either did on your own (say, customizing your blog, adding gadgets), OR an assignment you would have liked to have done, or a TYPE of assignment you would have liked to have done more of?

The adertisement paper and the research paper 1 were interesting and actually fun to do. I would have liked some sort of paper simailar to those two as the research paper 2.

1 comment:

  1. Why didn't you pick the topic of advertising in relation to Bordo's "beauty (re)discovers the male body" for the second research paper?
    Thanks for the feedback, and I agree that the advertisment analysis was the written assignment which everyone seem to enjoy and which yielded the best grades.

    ReplyDelete